Advertising and Promotion
$65.00 (as of January 22, 2018, 3:21 am)
& FREE Shipping.
This textbook introduces the key concepts, methods and issues within advertising and promotion for students taking courses on the subject at universities and colleges.
It offers first-hand examples gathered from leading international advertising agencies and brand campaigns, and it is told from the perspective of the agency to give a fun and creative insider view which helps the reader to think beyond the client position and take into account what it could be like working within an ad agency.
The authors draw not only from management and marketing research but also from other disciplines such as cultural/media studies and sociology to offer a rounded and critical perspective on the subject for those having a look to succeed in high grades and take into account advertising as social phenomenon along with its business function and purpose.
New to the third edition:
- chapter on strategy and creativity
- additional case studies with increased global coverage including emerging markets
- images of classic and latest ads from the street, print, online and television
- increased coverage of the internet, social media and their effects on advertising
- companion website materials including relevant videos, journal articles and a Jeopardy-style game for the classroom
The textbook is now also supported by a new writer-written blog which assists in keeping readers up to date on interesting, topical examples with regards to advertising and promotion from current affairs and popular culture: www.hackleyadvertisingandpromotion.blogspot.com.