Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know
$29.95 (as of January 18, 2018, 1:12 am)
& FREE Shipping.
NAMED BEST MARKETING BOOK OF 2011 BY THE AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION
How organizations can deliver significant performance gains through strategic investment in marketing
In the new era of tight marketing budgets, no organization can continue to spend on marketing without knowing what’s working and what is wasted. Data-driven marketing improves efficiency and effectiveness of marketing expenditures across the spectrum of marketing activities from branding and awareness, trail and loyalty, to new product launch and Web marketing. In keeping with new research from the Kellogg School of Management, this book is a clear and convincing guide to the use of a more rigorous, data-driven strategic approach to deliver significant performance gains from your marketing.
- Explains use data-driven marketing to deliver return on marketing investment (ROMI) in any organization
- In-depth discussion of the fifteen key metrics each and every marketer will have to know
- Based on original research from The us’s leading marketing business school, complemented by experience teaching ROMI to executives at Microsoft, DuPont, Nisan, Philips, Sony and plenty of other firms
- Uses data from a rigorous survey on strategic marketing performance management of 252 Fortune 1000 firms, capturing $53 billion of annual marketing spending
- In-depth examples of apply the principles in small and large organizations
- Free downloadable ROMI templates for all examples given in the book
With each and every department under the microscope searching for results, those who properly use data to optimize their marketing are going to come out on top each and every time.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know$22.40