Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands
$29.95 (as of February 18, 2018, 6:37 am)
& FREE Shipping.
“When everybody zigs, zag,” says Marty Neumeier on this fresh view of brand strategy. ZAG follows the ultra-clear “whiteboard overview” style of the writer’s first book, THE BRAND GAP, but drills deeper into the question of how brands can harness the ability of differentiation. The writer argues that in an extremely cluttered marketplace, traditional differentiation is no longer enough—Nowadays companies need “radical differentiation” to create lasting value for their shareholders and customers. In an entertaining 3-hour read you’ll learn:
– why me-too brands are doomed to fail
– the way to “read” customer feedback on new products and messages
– the 17 steps for designing “difference” into your brand
– the way to turn your brand’s “onliness” into a “trueline” to drive synergy
– the secrets of naming products, products and services, and companies
– the four deadly dangers faced by brand portfolios
– the way to “stretch” your brand without breaking it
– the way to succeed at all three stages of the competition cycle
From the back cover:
In an age of me-too products and instant communications, keeping up with the competition is no longer a winning strategy. Nowadays you need to out-position, out-maneuver, and out-design the competition. The brand new rule? When everybody zigs, zag. In his first book, THE BRAND GAP, Neumeier showed companies the way to bridge the gap between business strategy and design. In ZAG, he illustrates the number-one strategy of high-performance brands—radical differentiation.
ZAG is an AIGA Design Press book, published under Peachpit’s New Riders imprint in partnership with AIGA. For a fast peek inside ZAG, go to www.zagbook.com.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands$17.05